Mould room accessories
Tungsten Eye Shields
Tungsten eye shields have less transmission than other eye shields
The Tungsten Eye Shield can use either the 0.5 mm or 1 mm thick anodized aluminum cap (both are included with each tungsten eye shield) to reduce the electron backscatter to the eyelid.The eye shield can be used without the aluminum cap when placed superficially.
Recommendations Based on Transmission Values:
The 2 mm tungsten eye shield should be used for 6 MeV, and the 3 mm tungsten eye shield should be used for 9 MeV.
These tungsten eye shields are not recommended for use above 9 MeV
Sizes Available: Small, Large
• Shield interlock prevents radiation leakage and holds alignment.
• 1/2” (1.27 cm) lead wall thickness.
• An open sector is provided in each shield to allow comfortable
positioning on the patient.
Each set consists of 3 sizes i.e. small, medium and large testicle shields and a Testicle shield stand.
Vacuum Cushions provides rigid and secure patient immobilization to the patient when a vacuum is drawn through a self-sealing quick-release valve. The cushion has been designed to
- retains its shape
- guarantees stability and reproducibility of the patient’s position for up to six weeks once the air is vacuumed out
- Protective material coating provides greater cleanability
- Available for a various of clinical setups
- Minimum beam attenuation
- Reusable, hence cost-effective